There are very few things the kids get as excited for as seeing their cousing Lauren. Lacey let us watch her the other night and the kids were in heaven. They kept her entertained (probably more so than she wanted to be) throughout the evening. This first game was "Ready, Set,....GO!" and spin Lauren around. After countless times, Lauren was even saying "Ready, Set, Go."
Next was dress up and putting on a show. Lauren, you're dressed up whether you like it or not. :)
Um...I don't think she's so sure about it.
Even Kysar got to get dressed up for the show (sorry Spencer).
How cute! She is a doll..as are your kiddos!! I am sure Spencer loves Kysar getting dressed up!! Tony cringed when Brenn did!! :)
ReplyDeleteI think all boys who have sisters dress up! I came home to carter riding his bike in a black leotard and skirt a few weeks back! Nice!
ReplyDelete