The Deployment Ceremony in Worland was nice, then they had an even bigger one in Casper. I enjoyed them, but the kids just thought it was too much sitting!
Spencer's parents were there to support him- they are the best! My parents and his sisters were there too.
Oh, and we can't forget Lauren. She was so good. After the ceremony we all went to A&W for a treat.
There were so many amazing things done by community organizations and citizens. This flag was flown from the top of a fire truck ladder in Worland. There were lots of other touching things people did for us....but- I was in too much of a fog to take very many pics. Now I wish I would have. Spencer will go to Fort Hood, TX for a few months, and then to Kuwait. We will get him back in one year. Ready or not, the year has begun.
No comments:
Post a Comment