
Simba & Nala, along with other favorite stuffed animals having a ball in the "trees."
The girls love to make up stories and adventures for their soft animals. Kysar isn't lucky enough to be included in this one...sometimes he is though. 
The girls love to make up stories and adventures for their soft animals. Kysar isn't lucky enough to be included in this one...sometimes he is though.
Aimee, I just got your text and had to come look :) I guess I had given up on you and so I didn't check your blog anymore.. but look at you go!! I have missed out on a lot!! Now you have to start telling people about your blog (because getting comments is the funnest part) but it looks great :) YOU GO GIRL!
ReplyDeleteAimee!!! How are you? I have a blog as well, I need your email to send you an invite. We will be out of town until Thursday. Please email me at mama_3bz@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite. Soooo great to see you and your beautiful kids!!
ReplyDelete