I wish I had taken a picture of these before I mailed them....The kids were making cards to send to Dad the other day. All three worked quietly until they handed the finished product to me. Kysar made a nice bunch of K's and X's, the only letters he currently knows how to make, with a cute stick figure added in here and there. The girls cards surprised me the most. Even though they didn't talk or even sit by eachother, the message in the cards was nearly identical:
Dear Dad,
I miss you. I hope you come back soon! I hope you win the war. Are you going to win?
Love,
Kynlee/Kaya
Wow! Hadn't ever thought about the winning or losing thing? Kaya also completed her card with a picture of a mouse holding an American flag with his tail. The bubble above his head read, "Long Live the USA"!! I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment